Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest AV technology? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career?
We are searching for an experienced and customer focused Audio Visual Event Technician. This important role is responsible for the set-up, removal and operation of Audio Visual equipment in a hotel environment, while providing an overall positive experience for our guests and clients. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure all set-ups are according to the client’s expectations and that all inventory is in good working order and rental condition
- Greet guests and clients before the event and provide clear instructions on how to operate equipment
- Identify opportunities to enhance the client's event
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills in order to grow
- Provide continued communication with clients to ensure success of all events
- Follow through on all client requests to ensure satisfaction
- Minimum two (2) years of set up and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge in using MS Office Suite
- Proven communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
Encore Event Technologies is the leading provider of unique, creative and innovative in-house audiovisual services for hotels, conference centers, and resorts globally. As part of the Freeman family, Encore Event Technologies partners with hotels and event planners to develop optimum ways to deliver event experiences with maximum impact, utilizing cutting edge technology. Encore Productions, the production division of Encore, is a full-service creative production and event execution company creating large scale events worldwide. With state-of-the-art equipment and hospitality-minded technology professionals, Encore sets the event technology pace for all competitors in the industry, helping clients tell their stories around the world.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (US)