As a member of the Husky Field Service Technician team, you will be expected to perform all the activities required to provide technical support to internal/external customers including but not limited to: set up, maintenance, troubleshooting, optimization and repair of Husky injection molding systems. You will work with the call center, spare parts, & customers directly to diagnose issues.
This position entails frequent travel to client sites. Our Husky services technicians are eligible for overtime pay including travel time.
Qualified candidates have a home office space in the Pittsburgh area. We will support relocation costs for the right candidate who is willing to relocate to one of these areas.
- Experience with Husky equipment and/or injection molding including assembly, testing, service and engineering
- Familiarity and experience with all Husky products including machines, molds, robots and other product handling equipment would be an asset
- Ability to interface effectively across manufacturing, engineering, sales and service functions
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills to obtain and exchange complex technical information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, interact effectively and professionally with customers
- Good computer skills and operation knowledge of Windows based applications
- Additional language other than English would be considered an asset but not required
- Strong problem resolution skills with a proven ability to think outside of the box
- Energetic with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to write a detailed report under expected timelines
- Excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to travel to Canada on occasion
- Minimum 2 year Technical Associates degree/diploma.
- Additional related educational completion considered an asset
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Husky Injection Molding Systems is committed to equal opportunity employment and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. No agency or telephone inquiries please.
Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with - and be challenged by - a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky's Canadian manufacturing facilities and global headquarters are located in Bolton, Ontario on a large, beautiful campus located just 20 minutes north of Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeterias and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution - then we want you to join the Husky team!
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (US)