Do you enjoy building relationships with customers? Are you a problem-solver? Or, maybe you're interested in new career opportunities? If you answered YES! to any, then join our winning team!
Our customer service team provides information / support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization.
At Duchess Group the advancement opportunities are outstanding. We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 18 months. We provide on-going training to help increase effectiveness on the job. If you are ready for a challenge and uplifting work environment, Duchess Group is the place for you! Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
.- MINIMUM of 3 months work experience in a customer-facing role. (retail or food service, sales, etc, technology, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills, good listening skills
- SUPERB customer service skills
-One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Answer all customer questions within quality standards
- Gather and input customer order information into proper systems
- Determine customer needs through effective questioning
- Other duties as assigned
Learn more about our culture: