What We Need...
Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
- Automate the processing of raw data at scale as part of an end-to-end ETL solution
- Collaborate as part of a Scrum team to deliver high quality data solutions
- Gain deeper insight into the source data and find ways to best apply it to solving our customers' problems
- Dive into difficult problems, and successfully deliver results on schedule
Who You Are...
We’re looking for someone who loves turning data into information and has a passion for getting things done. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- A strong grasp of database principles and design
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- Programming experience: Basic to intermediate SQL is a must, high-level scripting languages (python, ruby, etc.) are preferred as well
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Willing to quickly pick up new duties, skills, and responsibilities as the job demands
- Able to effectively communicate complex processes and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiar with basic methods of data analysis and modeling
Innovu is a data analytics company that empowers its clients to use total rewards and risk data differently to better manage and mitigate business and employee population risk. By integrating and validating all data sources into a single, secure, cloud-based solution, clients gain control of their data, generating a 360-degree view of their employee populations. With collaboration and messaging built into Innovu’s solutions, clients can easily work with their advisors and Innovu’s benefits and risk experts, healthcare analysts, and business specialists, ensuring clients have the actionable insights needed to make more informed business decisions.
Innovu's culture is that of an entrepreneurial company; fast-paced and team oriented. We believe in:
Relentless Focus - We are technologists, entrepreneurs, and healthcare and benefits industry experts who have come together with a relentless focus to empower data-driven organizations by unlocking the power of employee health and benefits information.
Agility & Leanness - Healthcare and employee benefits are going through profound changes that require our customers and our people to be able to quickly adapt. Technology is always in a state of change. Agility and lean thinking pervade our actions, our development processes, and our company.
Innovation - To empower and change an industry takes more than just cool technology. It takes unique and innovative approaches to solving previously unsolvable business problems. Innovu's people supply this innovation each day, in each process and function.
Teamwork & Communication - Our culture is based around radical candor, low ego personalities, and a straightforward and open communications style. We are committed to retaining this distinctive personality as our team grows.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (US)