Job is to service clients for computer/network related support.
Most clients are within a 50 mile radius of Pittsburgh.
All work is dispatched from Forest Hills office and may go to one or as many as five clients in a day depending on work load and time. Project work may keep tech at a specific client for multiple days.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum five years of hands on technical experience servicing the corporate community. Candidate must have a technical certification from and/or Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, VMware and HP.
Must have experience troubleshooting and installing:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, including SBS versions.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007/2010.
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems (XP/Vista/7 and 8).
- WatchGuard. Cisco and other software VPN clients.
- Symantec Backup Exec (all relative current versions).
- Symantec Endpoint Antivirus (all relative current versions).
- WatchGuard & Cisco Hardware Firewalls and VPN’s.
- HP Switches & Cisco Routers/Switches.
- HP & Cisco Wireless Products.
- HP ProLiant Servers (all makes and models).
- Dell PowerEdge Servers.
- APC UPS’s.
- Barracuda Networks Products.
Miscellaneous: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical information in a lucid, coherent manner to the client are extremely important.
After the placement probationary time, the position offers an attractive base salary, paid vacation, IRA/retirement plan, health insurance and travel expenses.
Work week, Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm (Overtime/weekends as needed).
Must have reliable transportation. (Mileage/Parking reimbursed once a month).
Minimum 5 Years' Experience.