Job Title: Web UI Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (In-Person Interview Required)
Job Type: Contract or Contract to hire
Length: Multiple Years
Our client is working on a patient care management system that allows them as well as other health systems to manage a patient’s health care in a way that is both benefit to the patient and to the health system by using risk assessment and pro-active notifications that allow them to better respond to patient’s needs and cut costs for the health system.
Currently they are modernizing the application for this by making it more web and mobile oriented, multi-tenant. The Senior Web UI Developer would assist with the following:
• Assist with the UI architectural strategy moving forward
• Assist with UX design, wireframes, and mockups
• Implementation of front-end coding
• Experience creating full page and site layouts from design mockups, more often than not from scratch
• Style Guide design/maintenance
• Ability to work in a rapid development environment on time-sensitive projects and tasks
• Ability to work from task-based requirements documents with little assistance
• Desire to research, prototype, and implement new technologies in order to take advantages of the rapidly changing atmosphere of front-end web and mobile development
• Passion to develop for an audience-driven domain
• Cross-browser compatibility
• Some knowledge of how to future-proof sites for HTML5 and CSS3, as well as knowledge of how to add modern-day techniques to display in older browsers
• AJAX skills, primarily standalone or in the Jquery Framework
• Mobile app development experience
• Web service development and consummation in JSON
• Understanding of Responsive Design techniques and progressive enhancement in a mobile-first approach
• CSS3 frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
• CSS Precompilers such as SASS/Compass
• They are open to looking at other technologies as well.
• Our service-side developing is done in with .NET 4.0+/C# Visual Studio 2010+
Impact Consulting Solutions, Inc. is an Information Technology consulting and full time Placement Company located in the Pittsburgh area. Our clients range from small local businesses to Fortune 500 Corporations.
We work with a selected number of clients and service their entire business staffing requirements including:
consulting and project work
from Consultant level all the way to Director and Partner level.
Exciting opportunities currently exist for Information Systems professionals. If you are looking for career advancement, new technologies, and the money you deserve, we are the firm for you. We take pride in our ability to match the individual with the right job. Our promise is to provide you with the best financial and career opportunities available