Inside Sales Representative – Certes Networks
What we do
For nearly 20 years, Certes has delivered security solutions to the most security-conscious enterprises and governments around the world. Thousands of Certes’ patented software-defined network encryption solutions are deployed to protect enterprise data traffic in nearly 100 countries around the world.
Inside Sales Representative – The Role
You will play a fundamental role in retaining and expanding our existing client base, helping us to achieve our ambitious revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls, working with end-users and channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Most importantly, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing clients
- Drive and determination
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- A passion for success (a dedicated achiever)
- An ability to build a sales pipeline using social selling and other methodologies
- Proven inside sales experience with a track record of over-achieving quota
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent rapport with our existing client base and Certes employees
- Increasing revenue in client accounts through expansion and upgrade projects
- Helping to ensure continued customer satisfaction so that support contracts are renewed annually
- Identify and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate senior sales executives for further development and closure
- Deliver strong, sustainable YOY growth for Certes by exceeding defined targets for revenue growth
- Ensure high quality customer and partner experiences through thoughtful Account Planning, Certes Executive Engagement and co-selling with Partners
- Maintain consistent and efficient productivity quantity/quality as it pertains to making outbound phone calls.
- Deliver world class customer service and always represent Certes in a positive and professional manner.
This position requires a minimum of three (3) years of inside sales experience, preferably within the Technology and Services industry.
This will be a full time position. A full benefits package will also be available to the successful candidates.
What’s in it for you?
You will be provided with the opportunity of working with highly experienced individuals comprising of various disciplines including engineering and technology, legal and finance and sales and marketing in a fun, stimulating environment. We are a growing company that has acquired a number of patents in unique, cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. This role will enable you to contribute to and be a part of our success.
If you believe that this role is for you, then please email your resume to jobs@certesnetworks .com.
Certes Networks, Inc., EEO/AA/M/F/D/V