All Interviews are CONFIDENTIAL - Contact Jim Silver or Michael Spohn at 412-604-4760
*** Signing Bonus available!!!!!!!
*** Job Summary
The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, drive-line suspension systems, wheel alignments, oil changes, and more.
Minimum Requirements * Monday through Friday work week with some Saturdays
* PA State inspection and emissions License (Express Tech-License not required)
* Valid Driver’s License (Required by all applicants)
* Criminal Background Check * Pre-employment Drug Screen
* 18 years or Older Responsibilities and Duties
* Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
* Performs general mechanical repairs * Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
Benefits * Medical, Dental, and Vision available*
* 401K available* * Paid Vacation*
* Uniforms provided by dealer * Factory Training provided
*All interviews are confidential. See employer for complete details.
***Interview for more details in regards to the signing bonus!!!
*** Job Type: Full-time
* Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
License: * Valid (Required)
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)