Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
Experienced CAREGivers needed. Home Instead Senior Care has multiple CAREGiver positions available for full time, part time, evenings, and weekends.
Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch.
Here at Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Work in a location near you: Washington, Canonsburg, Scenery Hill, Prosperity, Houston, McMurray, Finleyville, Eighty Four, Monongahela, and more!!
* Medical * Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
* Flexible Scheduling * Personalized Training
* Paid Time Off * Referral Bonuses
* Monthly Bonuses * Caregiver Recognition
* Monthly Contests/Drawings/Events Responsibilities
* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and meal preparation.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
* Provide companionship Qualifications
* Willing to take a background check/drug test
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* High School Diploma or equivalent * Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Supportive and compassionate
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)