At Moon Township Automotive, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Moon Township Automotive is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities* Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
* Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
* Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
* Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
* Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
* Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
* Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
* Other duties as assigned. Qualifications* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)