At Moon Township Ford, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Moon Township Ford is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years. Technician Specific Benefits* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* State inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Perform repairs in a timely manner Qualifications* 1 year of Service Technician experience preferred
* State inspection and emission license required
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15203)