If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our team to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
We are currently looking to hire a Finance and Insurance Manager to join our growing team.
Previous experience is required. Benefits
* Health and vision benefits
* 401k with matching after a year
* Paid training
* Paid holidays off
* Career progression
Requirements * Strong communication skills
* Customer relations experience
* Previous experience as F&I Manager
* High school diploma or greater
* Strong mathematical skills and problem solving
* Finance and Insurance seminar training
Responsibilities * Interact with the customer and the sales staff to ascertain their finance needs
* Connect with the lending institutions, finance companies and insurance companies in the interest of securing the most cost beneficial and profit friendly financing
* Communicate daily with the sales staff, reviewing pending deals and recent sales in an effort to close or accommodate warranty of aftermarket sales
* Interface with the accounting department daily for the purpose of reporting daily performance related to sales
* Record and deliver notice of the finished deals on a daily basis to the sales management office
* Engage in ongoing information and education efforts so as to remain current and informed in the field of auto financing issues
* Available for deliveries during scheduled hours is a priority
* Obtain & verify all customer information and update, if necessary; no expired or incorrect information...0 tolerance
* Process loan applications for a 3rd party lending situation; obtain and verify any and all bank-stipulated documents and present and negotiate with lenders on behalf of the customer
* Prepare all documents for vehicle delivery...to include: bills of sale, state papers (Odometer stmts., power of attorney, MV’s, etc), insurance verifications forms, customer identity forms, finance product application forms, in-house disclaimers, etc, customer receipts – collect cash; finance product disclosures
* Maintain daily finance income report log and prepare month-end reports
* Follow-up with customers after delivery to re-market finance products
* Maintain “go-board” for sales staff performance in the finance office
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)