Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide an exceptional working environment and are looking for Service Technicians to join our team at Moon Township Ford. We are a fast-paced dealership in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.
Our team consists of talented, caring and dedicated people who find it a pleasure to take care of our customers, while learning more about the ever-changing auto industry and gaining new experiences in a busy environment.
We are a place where employees have a career, not just a job.
Check out what we have to offer below: Technician Specific Benefits* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* State inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* 1+ years of experience as a Service Technician required
* State inspection and emission license required
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)