Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Document Production Associates for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work the following shifts:
- Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 pm to 6:30 am (this role offers shift differential)
- Tuesday to Friday 1:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Saturday to Tuesday 11:00 pm to 10:00 am
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
In this role, your primary function will be document review and preparation. This includes creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs, mail merges, tables, presentations, and other documents to support the client’s brand and track the progress of all work.
- Create and edit legal documents to client specifications using applicable software.
- Transcribe tapes, scan, and clean documents, and convert documents to/from different file formats.
- Recover/restore corrupted document files when needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with managers and supervisors on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT), including formatting documents with Styles, and generating a table of contents and table of authorities; strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and as an independent operator.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Able to apply intermediate requisite knowledge of appropriate grammar, spelling, composition to work requests
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Burgettstown, PA (15021)