Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for an Administrative Associate for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 1:30 am!
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Administrative Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to external stakeholders.
- Maintain/cover the reception desk
- Receive daily deliveries and mail
- Greet and assist visitors to the office and provide general support (answer questions, photocopy, etc.) to visitors
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments in conference rooms, including assisting sub-tenants with conference room needs
- Make arrangements for and coordinate catering for in-office events/meetings
- Enter vendor invoices into Chrome River, investigate past due invoices and ensure payment
- Print documents for other staff/attorneys
- Prepare certified mailings
- Prepare UPS packages
- Ensure evening mail and UPS packages are sent
- Coordinate activating/deactivating building access and parking cards
- Clean conference rooms after meetings/events
- Clean kitchen at end of the day
- Back-up office services personnel when absent
- Perform as back-up receptionist for other offices, when necessary
- Carry out other administrative clerk duties such as light typing, copying, scanning, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year administrative support experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Familiar with other software programs for providing administrative support
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Burgettstown, PA (15021)