Position Function: Monitors and operates compression molding press machines and equipment, ensuring quality of product(s) and conformance with the standard operating procedure is maintained. Able to follow all safety procedures at site while running molding presses with high attention to detail. (Associates must follow PPE requirements and follow emergency procedures when necessary).
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Loads and unloads compression molding machines in accordance with work documentation.
- Maintains part quality and production targets outlined by each job type.
- Adjust machine parameters as needed to produce acceptable product.
- Fills out all production tracking paperwork accurately.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to molding supervisor.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant safety rules and regulations
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows all related procedures
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and run multiple molding stations
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Please call 330-333-7031 for more information
Location/Region: Newell, WV (26050)