- High School Diploma or equivalent & one year of experience in manufacturing, farming, military, or other industrial environment.
- Vo-Tech Certificate or Associate Degree in electrical, mechanical or other related curriculum.
Successful candidates should also have the ability to:
- Work shifts, weekends, and overtime in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely as a team member.
- Complete a computerized tests to verify reading, math, and problem-solving skills.
We thrive when the expectations are great, and the barriers are high. We're solving the world's most difficult challenges through materials science. Our advanced, integrated process technologies and proven performers give us a tremendous competitive advantage. When customers systems need to fly higher, dig deeper, stand stronger, and last longer -- anywhere on, above or below the earth -- ATI is proven to perform.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.